Doan Courant

The semi-whenever newsletter for one of the many Doan Families.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Guerrilla marketing

My friends in Massachusetts are probably well aware of the bomb scare that occurred in Boston on Wednesday as a result of several miniature, light-up billboards placed around the city advertising a late-night show on The Cartoon Network. What they may not be aware of is that the executives at Turner had some other marketing ideas in mind that they have subsequently canceled. I am making them aware of them.
That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAH -- that's fantastic!
and believe it or not, I just found out about that today in class. I have absolutely no time to watch TV -- well, "news" I should say. I happened to make time for The Office/Scrubs last night and to watch the end of the Men's Duke/UVA game... but other than those rare occasions, I have no time for TV.
It's amazing how light brites can work up such a scare... thanks guys.