Doan Courant

The semi-whenever newsletter for one of the many Doan Families.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Dear TC Students, Vol. 11:

The Christmas season is upon us. Isn't that nice? In just a few weeks you will get a couple of weeks off from school. It is always nice to get a break, especially when you have been working hard. I am sure all of you have been working hard. Why wouldn't you?
Your first basketball game is a little over a week away. I know that this will be news to many TC students, hopefully though to none of the players. Whose idea was it to schedule our biggest rival, a conference opponent nonetheless, as the first game of the season? I sure hope you guys do well against them.
I should have something truly profound and sublime for you next week, so stay tuned. Right now though I am suffering from mental constipation. My pearls of wisdom are locked tight in the oysters of . . . see, I can't even think of a witty metaphor. What is wrong with me?
That is all.

No comments: