Doan Courant

The semi-whenever newsletter for one of the many Doan Families.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Dear Twin Students, Vol. 3:

I see that both teams are at 500 (at least, as of the games that were posted today). Congratulations! I am very excited for you guys. I hope all you guys continuing doing well. I enjoyed the highlights from the soccer game with Grace. Great work you guys.
I was able to hack onto your server and see all the grades. It seems as though you all are doing well, though some of you can be doing better. You know who you are. Focus up!
I don't have any advice for you guys this week. I would say do what you need to do, but you already know that. I could tell you look at the bigger picture, but I have yet to meet anyone who does that. I thought about telling you take a deep breath and relax, but that will just make you light-headed (and some of your heads are light enough--other have not that problem). I guess the only piece of advice I could give you this week is to remember what is important. Most of the things we think are important actually aren't. They remain important to us for the afternoon, but the next morning we have a new list of priorities. There is only one thing that is important, and that is to "remember thy Creator in the days of thy youth."
Keep your head up.
That is all.

No comments: