Doan Courant

The semi-whenever newsletter for one of the many Doan Families.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Internet

I now have internet access at my new home. I had to buy a new modem, for the one I had was ungood. With my Quest DSL service I get MSN Premium Internet something. I don't care what moniker Microsoft uses, or what superlative they attach to their software, it is all nearly crap. I make every attempt to avoid every piece of software Microsoft develops. Not that I have anything against Microsoft, I just have everything for their opponents in the corporate world. At any rate, I should be able to resume my posting on a semi-non-regular basis. Pictures are still forthcoming.
That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now you just need that MacBookPro and a copy of openoffice or neooffice and you can forever be free from the clutches of Bill Gates and his sweaty henchman Steve Ballmer.