Doan Courant

The semi-whenever newsletter for one of the many Doan Families.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Looking Back

I was looking through several of our hundreds of pictures of the kids and noticing already how much Aidan has grown. Then my mind immediately went into thought of sending him off to school, and he pushing me away wanting to be independent on his first day of kindergarten. Already, in this rollercoaster ride of life, I am experiencing sadness and anxiety. The time is beginning to speed up, and already I hold them and hug them as much as I possibly can trying to capture these moments permanently in my heart and mind. I soon will just have to hang on as time speeds up faster and faster. I thought it would be fun to take a look back on the kids as they grow.

So here is a look back at the years of Aidan, Addie and the few months of Sonya.

Like Jeremy said, we are truly blessed.

No comments: